- Vasilina, tell us your secret: have you always dreamed of a big family?
- I think this is still my destiny, with which I decided in childhood. I had a favorite doll and a bunch of little animals, and they were all my children. When I got a little older, I said that if I had a good husband, then I would certainly have four children — I set myself the bar. Therefore, probably, four children were first born after each other, and then, with a break of five years, two more. It was an important and deliberate step, before which I matured and realized that this is my mission and my earthly essence. In general, I believe that every person in the world is for something: someone cooks borshch better than anyone else in the world, he is loved for it and is great for him. And when kayfovo - it means that is its essence. Of course, I tried to work and develop in a career plan - I received two educations: directing at the College of Arts and Culture and psychological at the pedagogical university. But at a certain moment I realized that this particular career in my life should be at a minimum. Home is my main and favorite work. After all, those who have one or two children work successfully. And cope. And I have, so to speak, "above the norm" - four more children. And for me this is also a job that I cope with.
- To give birth to six children is not an easy task for the organism. Tell me about this side of the question: how were your pregnancies physically given to you?
- Of course, to endure toxicosis six times is not an easy task. In the last pregnancy it was especially difficult, because I have two last babies - Arkhip and Sashka - the same age, and physically “carrying” the baby and the tummy on me is still not easy. But in fact, during pregnancy, the body heals, this also has advantages. In general, it seems to me that my mother’s skills are my innate talent, so pregnancy was easy for me.
- I know women who absolutely do not accept themselves in a state of pregnancy - as I understand it, this is not about you?
- No, of course not! Pregnancy is a magical state, I get high on my own. Because when I'm not pregnant, I watch the figure. And when I get pregnant, I can relax a little, allow too much. I like to emphasize my state: make up, dress brightly, wear shoes with heels if I go out “into the light”. And I often write in social networks, they say, heels - it's harmful! I have long known what tone is - and I feel very comfortable in high heels shoes. If I need to come somewhere beautiful and elegant, I will not have excuses for this. Anyway, walking on a high heel is another natural ability of mine.
- You let slip that you often write in social networks. Do you feel the attention of people?
- Of course! Many people write me very actively - much more actively than I manifest myself. Children are my primary priority, but when I have time, I like sharing experiences with other moms when they need it. I never climb with uninvited advice, do not teach, do not read instructions. But if someone asks me about something, I will always advise and tell you. Of course, any mother can share her experience - simply when you have six children, for some reason you trust more.
—And you get negative news?
- Yes, and quite often. Sometimes I hear incorrect jokes, even from grandmothers at the entrance: did you not have any lights? I never enter into polemics and do not prove anything. I respect the opinion of each person and just understand that my choice is not for everyone.
- So, we smoothly move on to your social life: in spite of total home employment, your social activity is rather active. Tell me more about this side of life and how you manage everything?
- I have always been an active person: a headman in a group, at school, a ringleader in all games, so I never dulled my leadership qualities. That is my character. Among my projects is the Mrs. Tomsk contest, where I was awarded second place, then we became the family of the year. Now I am an active author in the magazine "Secular Boom", I am heading "I am a mother." I have plans - my own creative project, and not one. And we are building a house with a husband - and this is also one of my ongoing plans. As it turns out? I just love to dream and fulfill my dreams.
Someone looks from the side and says: well, of course, it is easy for you when there is money. I always laugh, because I think that the possibilities are the same for everyone. To have more, you need to do more. Of course, the fact that I have time for self-development is also a great merit of my husband: he not only works a lot, but also helps me with the children. We do everything with him in half. Moreover, we have boys, and here it depends a lot on male education.
- Parenting is an important topic. How do you raise your guys?
- We have every child in his business. In upbringing, I believe, it is necessary to pay attention to both physical and spiritual. From the age of 4 our boys start playing sports. The eldest is Cyril, he is already 17 years old - swimming and developing oratorical abilities. He participated in various competitions of readers, theatrical performances. And soon he will have a graduation ceremony, he will be his leading. Yegor is 13 years old - he is a football player and in his time was engaged in drawing. Zakhar is younger, he also plays football and sings. Participates in vocal competitions, takes prizes. Vovka is finishing first class now, he wanted to play hockey from early childhood - and we gave him to the section at the earliest opportunity, he had already gone to several tournaments. Often I hear from friends that sending a child somewhere expensive.
Boys and sports are inseparable things. Because it is sport that brings up will power and purposefulness in a person. This is very important for men. As for spiritual development, this is not only beneficial in terms of harmonious development, but also some safety net. I try to spread straws, so to speak, so that the child understands that you can do anything in life. I help my children with everything so that they grow up to be truly happy and successful.
- Do you have any secrets that allow you to manage so successfully with your big family?
- I will open the main one: when there are more children, everything turns out even better. A child is a person born into the world, and we accompany him and help him to take his place under the sun. I am not a hen, I divide my time among children in proportion. All children are different, they need different attention. If a child likes to cuddle and kiss, I cuddle with pleasure. If another child doesn’t need it, I take a different approach to it. I always find time to talk with everyone, find out how he is doing: not only at school, because the school for a child is always a topic not joyful, but in general. I suggest what to wear, how to act, they listen to my advice. With average children, Dad is more busy, although last year, pregnant, I drove Vova to workout with the younger Arhip and tummy. It was a difficult time, and I was philosophical about this: I didn’t complain in any way and didn’t look for reasons to quarrel with domestic ones.
One more thing. Many take their children by the hand, some almost until retirement, because then the hand is not detached. We have to let go of the hand of our children early. Of course, I worry, like all mothers: how a child gets to school, how he handles his affairs, but every time everything turns out well. Therefore, I firmly believe that you need to begin to trust your children a little earlier, and not wipe them snot until old age.
Sometimes I hear from other moms: here, my still can not make the bed, will do everything wrong. Yes, let the crooked - then fix it! And the other mom's daughter cannot wash the dishes - fat remains. Yes, let it remain - today did not work, it will turn out tomorrow! Mom should not do for the child the things that he can do himself.
My children are my helpers. With each of them I live all the stages of their life: kindergarten, school, now the eldest son has a high school ahead - this is a new experience. It's so great that I'm so young, and I have such an adult son.
- And besides her husband, someone helps you - nannies, grandmothers?
“We have no nannies, but grandmothers and my godmother always help us as much as possible.” My mother is an honored teacher, and my husband's mother is a great cook, so I always joke that our children are raised and fed. They do not take the children all at once and for a long time, but happily sit with them when necessary. I am grateful for such help and I think that it is necessary to take what is being offered, and not to complain that no one is messing around with your children. I am glad of any help - including from the state: maternity capital, free trips to the summer camp. It is not very much - but it is also good.
In general, modern mothers have a lot of gadgets designed to make life easier: washing and dishwashers, steamers, baby monitors, and so on. It is much easier for us than our mothers used to be. I think that you need to think about your comfort and try to make your life easier in this sense. It is impossible to find money - save on something else and bring household comfort into your life. Ultimately, it will save your time.
- Beautiful physical form - the dream of many moms. You and here ahead of the rest. How do you manage?
- By nature, I'm not at all slimy. But it is important for me that I do not have extra pounds, so I always work on it. Do not eat the extra bun, if I understand that it is to the detriment. I follow food, I go in for sports at home, while the younger Sasha is just a crumb. I twist the hoop, stand in the bar, shake the press, I walk a lot. I do not invent excuses that I do not have the time and money. Sometimes other mothers complain: how can you follow the food - cook for everyone and for yourself separately? The answer is one: yes. Buy a chicken, cut your breast and cook. Every day I bake buns and cakes - but this does not mean that I eat them myself. And with such a force of will, I not only stimulate myself — I set an example to my children. I teach them to bring things to the end and go towards their goal.
- When you say that being a mother is a destination, what do you mean?
- The fact that I give life to a person that is born a new member of society. And the fact that the Almighty trusts me to bring up men is also not without purpose. I do not brag, but I really know how to raise children. Of course, like all people, I have my own blows of inspiration and strength - but it is important to understand that I am a living person, I need to cheer up and go on.