The content of the article
- Пищевая ценность и польза омлета 1 Nutrition Facts and Benefits of Omelet
- Вред или противопоказания 1.1 Harm or contraindication
- Калорийность традиционного омлета 2 Calories of a traditional omelet
- Классический рецепт на сковороде 3 The classic recipe for a frying pan
- Пышный омлет 4 Lush omelet
- 4 секрета приготовления 4.1 4 cooking secrets
- Вареный воздушный омлет 5 Boiled air omelette
A classic omelet with milk is very popular, especially among athletes or people who lead an active lifestyle. It is the content of proteins and carbons that saturates the body with energy and vivacity for a whole day. Therefore, the dish is ideal for breakfast. There are several options for how to make an omelette with milk in a frying pan or a pair. To choose your recipe, it is better to try at least a few ways. But first consider the composition of the dish, and also learn about the benefits and harms of omelets.
Nutrition Facts and Benefits of Omelet
Nutritional value of an omelet on 100 g: fats - 7,5 g, proteins - 8,6 g, carbohydrates - 2,3 g. Also in structure enter vitamins, amino acids and macro-elements. What is useful omelet and how does its food composition affect our body?
- Незаменимый антиоксидант для здоровой кожи, зубов и костей. Vitamin A. An indispensable antioxidant for healthy skin, teeth and bones.
- Поддерживают в норме нервную систему и тонус мышц, ускоряют метаболизм. Vitamins of group B. Maintain in normal nervous system and muscle tone, accelerate metabolism.
- Укрепляет сосуды, препятствует старению кожи. Vitamin D. Strengthens blood vessels, prevents aging of the skin.
- Lutein. Reduces cholesterol in the blood.
- — поддерживают в норме иммунную систему организма. Potassium, phosphorus, iron, folic acid, copper - support the immune system of the body.
Also, omelet is useful in gastritis and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. It is a scrambled omelet included in diets for digestive system diseases, both for increased and reduced acidity. The dish is gentle, soft and not heavy food.
Harm or contraindication
Not so much the dish itself, as its main component - eggs - can harm any healthy organism if it is careless to take their choice. They are the main carrier of salmonellosis. Therefore, do not drink raw eggs if you are not sure of their quality.
In addition, the consumption of large amounts of protein can lead to failure of the kidneys, as well as an increase in cholesterol, which causes atherosclerosis. The daily norm for an adult is no more than 3 eggs.
Caloric content of traditional omelet
The calorie content of an omelet is a mixed concept. It can be cooked on milk, water, kefir. With the addition of spices, various fillings. The calorie content of an omelette per 100 g is 184 kcal (including eggs, vegetable oil and milk). How many calories are there in an omelette made of 2 or 3 eggs? After all, for weight loss is important to make a diary. If we talk about a specific amount, then the calorie content of the omelet:
- of 2 eggs with milk - 186 kcal;
- of 3 eggs with milk - 362 kcal.
Often the dish is prepared with various additives and not only in a frying pan. The following is the calorie content (per 100 g) of the omelette with the addition of other ingredients for different methods of preparation:
- with tomatoes in a frying pan - 162 kcal;
- with cheese on vegetable oil in a frying pan - 345 kcal;
- with milk for a couple - 136 kcal;
- on egg powder - 205 kcal;
- on water without vegetable oil - 95 kcal;
- protein omelette on kefir - 57 kcal.
Classic recipe in a frying pan
To prepare a common omelette in a frying pan for any recipe, you should choose only fresh chicken eggs. Before cooking, remove them from the refrigerator so they warm up to room temperature. It is more convenient to prepare an omelette in a frying pan with a thick bottom, for example, cast-iron. But since not all have it, you can take a pan with non-stick coating. An important rule - dishes for frying should be dry.
Many people are worried about the caloric content and benefits of a dish cooked in a frying pan. How to prepare an omelet without oil? Unfortunately, without the use of oil, it is prepared only for a couple. For those who follow a diet, you can lightly oil the dishes with olive oil. And one teaspoon of sunflower oil will not do any harm. But a special soft taste and aroma will give butter.
You will need:
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- milk - 50 ml;
- salt, spices - to taste;
- vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon;
- greens - a few twigs of dill and (or) parsley.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer. First at a low speed, then at maximum speed.
- Add milk, salt, spices. Once again, whisk well.
- Preheat a good frying pan. Lubricate with vegetable oil.
- Pour in the whipped egg mass. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Then put a weak fire, cover with a lid and cook for another 3-4 minutes until hardening.
- Serve the dish with chopped herbs.
We turn over easily and correctly
How to make an omelet from eggs and milk in a frying pan and then fry it on the other side? Very simple.
- Use the lid from the pan or frying pan. When the dish is cooked on one side, take a wide flat lid with a comfortable handle, cover the frying pan and turn the egg mass over the lid.
- Put a frying pan on the fire and put an inverted omelet from the lid. It is better to take a lid of ceramics or glass ceramics - the mass will easily slide off and not be damaged.
- Add the grated cheese. In the recipe for an omelette with milk and egg in a frying pan, you can add grated cheese. Then the mixture will be more dense and will not fall apart, respectively, it will be easy to turn over.
Many remember the airy and high piece of omelet from the kindergarten. But in ordinary life we prepare it quite differently. There are eats of lavish omelette from milk and eggs in a frying pan and in the oven.
4 cooking secrets
- Proportion of milk and eggs. One egg should have 100 ml of milk. This is an ideal proportion.
- Do not beat eggs. Do not use a blender or mixer. Stir eggs with milk with a whisk or fork.
- Do not add flour. So the omelet will become more tender and soft to taste.
- Do not open the lid. If you cook a dish in a frying pan, do not open the lid during cooking, otherwise the omelet will not rise. And if in the oven - do not open the door until the end of baking.
You will need:
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- milk - 400 ml;
- salt, spices - to taste;
- vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon.
- Stir eggs with milk, salt and spices.
- Lubricate the baking pan or frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Pour the mixture to half the capacity and put in a preheated oven to 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. Either put the pan on medium heat, and after the mixture is seized, cover, put a weak fire and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Boiled air omelette
There is a recipe for a classic omelette in a frying pan dietary and more useful. The unusual idea of a boiled omelet is relevant for those who follow their figure, as well as for young children. This method of cooking is good because in the process it is not necessary to monitor the burning, turn over, reduce fire. The dish will cook without your participation.
You will need:
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- milk - 150 ml;
- salt, spices - to taste;
- Beat the eggs and salt with a mixer or whisk in a lush foam.
- Pour in the milk and whisk again.
- Take 2 bags for baking (if they are not, you can take the usual polyethylene). Pour in them whipped mass. And leaving a little space, tie it in a strong knot.
- When the water in the saucepan boils, place a bag in it and cook for 30 minutes over medium heat. Do not cover with a lid.
- When the dish is cooked, take out the contents, cut the packet and serve it to the table.
To know how to prepare an omelet from eggs and milk and make it ideal, you will have to train more than once. Choose the right temperature regime, observe the exact proportion of eggs and milk (kefir or water), use a convenient dish (including non-stick frying pan, wooden or plastic wide blade). And then the usual omelet recipe will save you time and raise your spirits.