The content of the article
- Советы для новичков 1 Tips for Newbies
- Кому полезно, а кому — вредно 2 Who is helpful and who is harmful
- Последовательность тренировки 3 Training sequence
- Как сесть на шпагат: базовая подготовка 4 How to do the splits: basic training
- 5 упражнений на продольный шпагат… 5 5 exercises on the longitudinal splits ...
- …и на поперечный 6 ... and on the cross
Twine - one of the most difficult exercises. To achieve a positive result, you need to train correctly. Many are interested in the question, in what time can the desired goal be achieved? Some people are by nature very flexible and can perform such a difficult exercise for a month, children also very quickly cope with this task. But even if the muscles stretch very badly, you can achieve a good result. The main thing is to have patience and perseverance, as well as follow all the recommendations.
Tips for beginners
There are no easy achievements in sport. Everything must be done consistently, without excessive fanaticism and without pain. Some are so keen on the idea to quickly sit on the splits, that they spend their workouts inconsistently, without a certain sequence and special exercises, that does not give the desired effect and often leads to injuries. Twine requires good elasticity of the ligaments, tissues and joints. To achieve this, you need to adhere to the following five tips.
- Frequency of occupations. It is important that the workouts are daily and last for 20-30 minutes. No need to harass yourself to exhaustion. This exercise takes time and patience. A few short workouts per day are recommended.
- The importance of warming up. It is necessary to do a stretching complex after a good warming up of muscles and ligaments. Cardio loads are suitable - running, walking up the steps, jumping rope. Without a warm-up can damage the ligaments, the restoration of which will take a long time.
- The temperature in the room. It is necessary that the training took place in the heat. If the house is cold, it is recommended to wear socks or leggings to ensure that the bundles are warm and to protect them from damage.
- The correctness of the exercises. The back when performing stretching should be level. To reduce the pain during exercise, it is important to learn to relax and breathe properly. It is necessary to inhale and exhale air evenly, without holding your breath. The approach is considered to be wrong when a person is helped to sit on a string, using force for this. Each has its own set limit, which increases over time, so you should not exert additional influence from the outside.
- Nutrition and emotional mood. An important condition for achieving the goal is diet. You should eat less meat food, because from it the bundles become more rough and less elastic. Need to drink more fluids. No less important is the state of mind. Calmer and more restrained people exercise much faster, so you need to be able to relax.
Who is useful and who is harmful
Twine is not only a gymnastic exercise. Its regular implementation will help in the following:
- strengthen the abdominal muscles;
- bring the whole body to tone;
- improve joint mobility (recommended for susceptibility to joint diseases);
- improve blood circulation in the legs and the pelvic area.
However, not everyone is equally useful, there are contraindications. It is better to refrain from twine in the following cases:
- after spinal cord injuries;
- with active inflammatory processes in the joints;
- with prolapse of the genitals;
- with injuries of ligaments and tendons of the legs and pelvis.
Twine helps to stretch the ligaments and repair the joints and is a useful exercise, but only when performed at ease. There are two types of this exercise:
- longitudinal - if one leg is pulled forward, and the second is retracted;
- cross - breeding two legs in opposite directions.
The transverse view (also called “compass”) is more complicated, and its implementation requires more time and preparation. To achieve the result, you need an elaborate training program. It consists of successive stages, among which are:
- warm up;
- warming up;
- recovery and hitch at the end.
Warm-up is performed at the beginning of training and helps to prepare the body for physical exertion. It can be held in 10 minutes. The warm-up complex includes:
- rotation of the torso, elbows, heads;
- circular movements of the pelvis;
- flexion and extension of the knees;
- walking and jumping.
Next is the warming of the muscles and ligaments, which helps bring them to the right state for active stretching. This process lasts five to ten minutes. At the end of stretching, it is important to do recovery by smoothly returning the legs to their original position after a strong stretch.
How to get the splits: basic training
There are a lot of stretching exercises. Some borrowed from gymnastics, others - from ballet, yoga. It is important to choose for yourself the best option, based on their capabilities. For beginners, the following set of exercises for stretching the splits will do.
Thigh design: back side
- Starting the development of the back of the thigh, you need to sit on the floor with your knees bent, keeping your back straight and arms down along your body.
- Extend one leg forward and keep the foot in the direction of itself.
- To make an inclination to the extended leg, having stretched hands forward. (The back leg should be held flat, and the foot should be at the level of the knee. The head should touch the knee).
- Fix the position and stay in it for about one minute.
- Repeat, changing legs.
Thigh Work: Front
- To work on the front of the thigh, you need to kneel, putting emphasis on the hands. (Buttocks fit to heels).
- Make a lunge. (The front leg is bent, and the back leg rests on the floor).
- Do the exercise ten times, changing legs and staying in position for 20-30 seconds.
Slopes on the floor
- Sitting on the floor, legs stretch forward, pointing socks up.
- Bend the body forward, hands hold the feet, pressing the body to the legs.
- In this position to be 60 seconds.
- Repeat five times.
- Sit on the floor, stretch your legs and spread them shoulder-width apart.
- Bend forward and stretch your arms, putting them on the floor.
- Try to reach the floor with your breasts.
- Take a starting position - standing, feet shoulder-width apart, back straight.
- Slightly move the body to the right side and bend the right leg, dropping on it. (At this point, the left leg should remain straight).
- Stay in this position for ten seconds.
- Make the same movement on the other foot.
- Sit on the floor, bend your legs and join your feet.
- Lower the knees to the floor, pressing on them with your hands. (With constant training, your knees should easily reach the floor).
- Lower the body forward, first clasping the feet.
5 exercises on the longitudinal splits ...
The basic set of exercises is aimed at a general stretching of the muscles, but there are also special techniques that help to sit on the longitudinal splits at home. These include the following.
Exercise number 1
- Breathe in and lunge out, locking the arms on the floor at the sides. (An elongated leg should form a right angle, the second rests on the floor and remains flat).
- Lower the pelvis, without bending the knee of the leg laid back.
- While inhaling, reach up, lowering your pelvis.
Exercise number 2
- Kneel down, put one foot forward without straightening, and straighten the second one with your hands resting on the floor.
- In this position, lower the pelvis down.
- To improve the stretching of the back leg, put it on a chair.
Exercise number 3
- Get on your knees. Stretch one leg straight forward, and the other left bent.
- Leaving your back straight, rest your elbows on the floor.
- Try to hull forward, lowering the pelvis.
Exercise number 4
- Lie on your back and bend your knees.
- One leg to lift up.
- To wrap your arms around the foot of an extended leg and try to pull it towards you. At the same time, the leg in the knee does not bend, the loin remains on the floor.
Exercise number 5
- Standing to hold the foot of the right foot with his right hand and lift it vertically upwards. (The supporting leg must remain motionless, the toe does not turn outwards).
- Fix the position and stay in it for a few seconds.
- Repeat with the left foot.
... and transverse
How to sit on the transverse splits? This type is considered one of the most difficult and differs significantly from the longitudinal, requires more effort. A good stretch will provide the following complex.
Exercise number 1
- Widely put the legs, turning out the hips, knees and feet.
- On the exhale, sit down, tightening the pelvis and clasping the hands below the knee with the inner surface.
- Fix the position, straighten your back and stay in it for 30 seconds.
- Return to the original position and repeat.
Exercise number 2
- Stand straight and place your hands on your belt.
- Bend one leg, lifting it up, and exhale, straighten to the side.
- Inhale to return to the original position.
- During the execution of the approach, the foot must be pulled out.
- To do several times, then change legs.
Exercise number 3
- Put your feet shoulder-width apart, lean forward and put your hands on the floor.
- When inhaling, lift up, while exhaling, bend over to your right leg, clasping it with your hands.
- Hold for a few seconds, then repeat the task with the second leg.
- At the end, go down, clasp both legs and slightly stretch the body forward, leaving your back level.
Exercise number 4
- Sit down on the legs bent at the knees and dilute them well, trying to reach the floor with the buttocks and press the heels against them.
- On the exhale, turn the body to the right, while pulling the head up.
- Repeat the exercise in the other direction.
Exercise number 5
- Take a position lying down near the wall, leaning against her back surface of the legs.
- Connect the feet and legs apart in a bent position.
- To be in this position for about a minute, return to the starting position.
- Repeat several times.
On the Internet you can find reviews in which people tell how to learn to do the splits quickly. But it is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the organism, and to treat information is critical. It is impossible to sit on the splits for 1 day or a week. Remember that in this case, to hurry is dangerous. Moreover, without preparation you should not even try to do the exercise, stretching on two chairs.