The content of the article
- Что нужно знать о проблеме 1 What you need to know about the problem
- Стадии заболевания: как распознать и что делать 1.1 Stages of the disease: how to recognize and what to do
- Как избавиться от целлюлита в домашних условиях 2 How to get rid of cellulite at home
- Есть можно и нужно 3 You can and you need
- Профилактика: 6 главных «Нет» 4 Prevention: 6 major "No"
Cellulite is a pathological condition of the subcutaneous fatty layer. It is characterized by stagnant phenomena, due to which the circulation of lymph and blood becomes difficult. As a result of metabolic disorders, the adipocyte nodes are gradually formed and compacted, which create the "orange peel" effect. Physicians prefer to call this condition gynoid lipodystrophy. The term "cellulite", which has become so widespread, characterizes purulent inflammation of the subcutaneous adipose tissue.
The phenomenon of "orange peel" is little studied. About him started talking only to the end of the XIX century. Then, cellulite was not just considered normal, but even was, in its own way, a sign of femininity and sexual maturity. And in the 1970s, with the petition of the mistress of the beauty salon Nicole Ronsard, a panic struggle began for a smooth and elastic skin on her hips. Wishing to advertise her services, she opened the "Pandora's box", which contains not only aesthetic problems, but also a medical background.
What you need to know about the problem
Expecting to defeat cellulite in a short time, women make a lot of mistakes. The result is a complete lack of result or even an aggravation of the problem. "Orange peel" does not appear in one day, and therefore the tactics of combating it must be prepared thoroughly. To defeat the enemy, you need to learn about him as much as possible, and therefore an active offensive must be preceded by a study of the theory.
Where the legs grow
The first step on the way to solving the problem is understanding its nature. There are 11 main reasons for the appearance of cellulite.
- Lack of muscle tone. In places where the muscles are weak, the skin, as a rule, is flabby. It is an ideal medium for the formation and spread of cellulite.
- Sedentary lifestyle. If most of the time you spend in a sitting or lying position, this is fraught with impaired circulation of lymph and blood. This creates an "orange peel" on the inside and on the back of the thigh, on the buttocks.
- Incorrect food. The quantity and quality of food, as well as the mode of its consumption, affects the rate of metabolism and cellular processes. Both lack and excess of food in the same way leads to the appearance of an "orange peel". Passion for fast food and other "harmfulness" leads to a lack of vitamins and the accumulation of fats.
- Stress. Nervous tension negatively affects the work of the adrenal glands, which, in turn, leads to a disturbance of the water balance. Moreover, stress is a common cause of uncontrolled consumption of food.
- Age. Aging of the body is accompanied by a decrease in skin tone, slowing of metabolic processes and accumulation of adipose tissue. Young girls also often face cellulite, but the older a woman, the harder it is to deal with the problem.
- Bad habits. Alcohol and tobacco smoke contain free radicals, which adversely affect the state of the vessels. They contract, causing stagnant processes.
- Heredity. At the moment, it is not proven that the problem of cellulite is of a genetic nature. But, based on observations, we can say that the girls, whose relatives on the women's line had an "orange peel," also encounter it.
- Reception of medicines. Cellulite is a kind of side effect from taking antidepressants, hormonal drugs, drugs against digestive disorders and arthritis. They can lead to fluid stagnation in the tissues.
- Imbalance of hormones. For the first time cellulite is manifested, as a rule, in adolescents against a background of hormonal splash. In the future, tuberosity of the skin can occur due to violations of the menstrual cycle, pregnancy and menopause.
- Diseases of the spine. Problems in the back, as a rule, are accompanied by the squeezing of nerve endings and blood vessels. This leads to a violation of blood flow in the buttocks, thighs and lower legs.
- Bad ecology. If the impact of external negative factors is chronic, toxins inevitably accumulate in the body. This leads to a violation of lipid balance and excessive accumulation of fat mass.
The stages of the disease: how to recognize and what to do
How to remove cellulite from the back of the thigh, buttocks, abdomen and other problem areas, depends on how far the problem has gone in its development. In the table, the stages of cellulite are characterized.
Table - Characteristics of the stages of cellulite
|Stage||External signs||Internal processes||What to do|
|1|| - Slight swelling of the tissues; |
- Unevenness is noticeable only when squeezing;
- slowing the regeneration of the skin (wound healing, hematoma resorption)
| - Congestion of subcutaneous fluid; |
- accumulation of metabolic products in the fat layer
| - Diet; |
- physical exercise
|2|| - With muscular tension, the skin acquires a hilly relief ("orange peel"); |
- fat sealing
| - Impaired lymph flow; |
- increased pressure on the vessels
| - Diet; |
- intensive physical activity;
|3|| - A hilly relief of the skin can be seen on examination even in a relaxed state; |
- bruises in areas affected by cellulite
| - Vessels suffer from compression by swollen tissues; |
- circulatory disturbance;
- increase in permeability of capillary walls;
- the formation of tight capsules filled with fat tissue
| - Diet; |
- intensive physical activity;
- Deep massage;
- hardware procedures (electrophoresis, electrolysis, shock wave therapy)
|4|| - The tuberosity of the skin is very strong, visible to the naked eye and is visualized through clothing; |
- the affected areas can acquire a cyanotic color;
- compression is accompanied by pain of varying intensity;
- the problem areas are cold;
- a tendency to furunculosis develops;
- the area of affected tissues
| - Fatty capsules merge, forming cellulite stones; |
- blood supply to problem areas is impaired;
- oppression of the sebaceous glands
| - Diet; |
- hardware procedures;
- surgical intervention (liposuction)
How to get rid of cellulite at home
To effectively get rid of cellulite, you must "make friends" with your body, understand how it is arranged, what exactly it needs. Not always what is good for you is good for the body. Morally prepare yourself for the fact that possible difficulties and discomfort - it's only a small fee for good health and a beautiful body.
7 urgent measures
Combating the "orange peel" implies a complex and multidirectional impact on the body from the inside and outside. The system of struggle for beauty and health is based on seven measures.
- Physical exercises. Movement - the main enemy of the "orange peel". Three times a week, give 40 minutes of training. Focus on strength exercises and cardio-operations. To struggle with a cellulitis on a stomach or belly loadings on a press help or assist.
- Anticellulite massage. To break fat capsules or knots, you need a direct effect on the skin. Massage can be done manually, with the help of cans or a special anti-cellulite massager. Once or twice a week, take 15 minutes.
- Anti-cellulite cream. Regularly apply to the skin industrial products or home-made products. Due to this, the skin will become tight, and the appearance of cellulite is less obvious.
- Anti-cellulite wraps. Ready-made cosmetic formulations or home remedies from clay, honey, apple cider vinegar, seaweed, essential oils and other active ingredients are applied to the steamed skin. Their effect is enhanced by the greenhouse effect created by several layers of food film. The course consists of 15 procedures, which are conducted with an interval of two days.
- Scrub. Twice a week, treat the steamed skin with an abrasive agent to remove the top layer of hornfels. The procedure gives the tissues tone and facilitates the flow of oxygen into the cells. Hands, belly and sides rub with a hard washcloth.
- Baths. This is the easiest way to remove cellulite on the priest at home. The procedures are held twice a week. It is necessary to fill a third of the bath with warm water with an active agent. After sitting for a while in the bathroom, you will feel tingling. Means, fats have started to be split.
- Cold and hot shower. Every day, except for critical days, sweat alternately with hot and cold water for ten minutes. Judging by the reviews, the skin will become more elastic, and the metabolism will accelerate.
Among the ways to fight cellulite on ljashkov baths occupy not the last line. The procedure cleans and rejuvenates the skin, leads to tonus, speeds up metabolism. The table lists the most effective recipes for bath preparations.
Table - Recipes of cellulite baths
| - 350 g of sea salt; |
- 10 drops of essential oil of grapefruit;
- 2 glasses of green tea
|20||10 procedures every other day|
| - 1 liter of steep broth from mint, chamomile, thyme and sage; |
- 2 lemons (cut into circles)
|thirty||15 procedures every other day|
| - A glass of honey; |
- 2 tablespoons of soda
|20||10 procedures every other day|
| - Half a glass of honey; |
- 1 L of lime infusion
|40||10 procedures every other day|
| - 200 g of white clay; |
- the same amount of blue clay
|15||10 procedures in 2 days|
| - 1 liter of decoction of aloe; |
- 2 tablespoons of honey
|thirty||15 procedures in 2 days|
On the basis of medicinal herbs, folk remedies have been created practically from any internal and cosmetic problem. The table contains recipes for infusions, which are used in the complex fight against cellulite.
Table - Anti-cellulite herbal infusions
|Amount of raw materials per glass of boiling water||Cooking time||How much to take||How many times a day||When to take|
|- 2 tablespoons dried strawberry leaves||1 hour||One third glass||3||Before eating|
| - 2 tablespoons dried birch leaves; |
- a teaspoon of honey (add to ready-made infusion)
|1 hour||One third glass||1||In the morning on an empty stomach|
|- Tablespoon Melissa||10 minutes||Tablespoon||3||Between meals|
|- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley||10 minutes||4 tablespoons||3||Half an hour before meals|
3 powerful weapons
Remove cellulite from the hips and other problem areas is impossible without movement. There are three percussion weapons that can compete effectively with full-fledged training.
- Hula Hup. A weighted hoop with a relief inner surface must be rotated on problem zones every 15 minutes. This activity combines elements of physical culture and massage.
- Skipping rope. Almost all groups of muscles are involved in jumping. To get rid of cellulite on the legs, you need to give daily jumps of 15-20 minutes, eventually increasing the duration of training. If lessons are given to you hard, take respites.
- Stairs. If you live in a multi-storey building, no additional equipment will be needed. Every day you need to overcome a total of 20 floors. It is necessary to climb at a stable slow pace, controlling breathing and listening to the strain of muscles.
There is and can be
Having studied the opinions of specialists, as well as women who fight cellulite, you will realize that nothing will happen if you do not change attitudes and approach to nutrition. Extremes in the form of overeating and hunger is bad. Your task is to find the golden mean, thanks to which both your body and yourself will be satisfied.
13 food rules
Nutrition is not just stuffing the stomach. This is science, culture and even philosophy. If you are confronted with the "orange peel", most likely, you have previously eaten wrong. For the prevention of cellulite must comply with 13 rules.
- Taboo on fried, fatty, salty and spicy. A simple light meal will reduce the burden on the kidneys and liver. This will allow faster withdrawal of metabolic products from the body.
- Refusal of sweets. Excess sugar in the diet leads to fat formation.
- Coffee is banned. Caffeine narrows the blood vessels. This contributes to the stagnation of subcutaneous fluid.
- Water balance. Drink one and a half to two liters of clean water a day, not counting other drinks.
- Liquid only in the morning. In the afternoon, the liquid begins to accumulate in the tissues. Therefore, in the evening you can drink no more than you need to quench your thirst.
- More vegetables and fruits. Dietary fibers naturally cleanse the intestines. They should account for 60% of the diet.
- No strict diets. Restricting yourself to food, you translate the body into an "energy-saving" regime. It implies a slowing of metabolism and an emergency accumulation of fats when switching to a normal diet.
- More protein. Fighting fat, do not lose muscle mass. To strengthen muscles, you need to eat meat and fish.
- Chew. Carefully and for a long time grinding food in a mouth, you facilitate a life of the stomach and give an organism time "to think". The feeling of satiety comes only 20 minutes after eating.
- Eat a variety. To combat the "orange peel" should be treated as a treatment. And during the treatment the body should receive a full set of vitamins and minerals.
- Less salt. This flavor additive delays the body's fluid and makes it difficult for the kidneys to work.
- Eat good carbohydrates. The word "good" refers to slow carbohydrates, the energy of which is released gradually during the day. Basically it's whole grain.
- No food for the night. All that will be eaten later than three hours before bedtime, will settle "dead weight" in your problem areas.
The key influence on the appearance and well-being of a person is not so much quantity as the quality of nutrition. The table contains products that will help you overcome the "orange peel".
Table - Anti-cellulite products
|Seafood|| - Rich in antioxidants, cleansing the body of toxins; |
- contain many micronutrients
|Eggs|| - A protein source for muscle growth; |
- contain vitamin E, which provides elasticity of the skin
|Beans|| - Normalize the production and excretion of bile; |
- restore the salt balance
|Cereals|| - Natural way to remove toxins from the body; |
- cleanse the blood and lymph
|Celery||- Takes away more calories from the body than gives|
|Dried fruits|| - Contain a lot of potassium, which cleanses the body of toxins and excess fluid; |
- replace harmful sweets
|Dairy products|| - Thanks to beneficial bacteria, normalize the work of the digestive tract; |
- saturate the body with calcium, which is important for bones, muscles and is merciless to fat;
- contain lyotropic substances that protect the liver from obesity
|Bananas|| - A source of potassium, which removes excess fluid; |
- normalize blood circulation
|Pineapples||- Contain a lot of fat-burning bromelain enzyme|
Prevention: 6 major "No"
If at the moment you have a smooth and even skin on the buttocks, hips and abdomen, believe me, you have not the slightest reason to relax and breathe peacefully. It is possible that stagnant processes in fatty tissue have already begun. Preventing cellulite at home is based on six "No".
- There is no hypodynamia. Even if you do not have enough time and effort to fully exercise, try not to sit still. If possible, go on foot, do household chores while standing, walk around in breaks between work.
- There is no irresponsible attitude to health. If you feel that some system of the body has failed, do not hesitate to visit a doctor. Any disease, directly or indirectly, causes stagnation.
- No uncomfortable shoes. When the foot is in an unnatural position, the blood flow becomes more difficult. Therefore, most of the time you need to wear comfortable shoes at low speed. And leave the heel for special occasions.
- There is no wrong posture. Do not squeeze your knees, do not cross your legs, do not slouch and do not hump when sitting. The posture should be natural, otherwise the lymph flow will be disturbed.
- No tight clothes. Fabric and accessories should not squeeze the skin and blood vessels. Especially insidiously dragging underwear. Do not "draw" a slender figure, but work on it.
- There is no shortage. The brain is the center of the body, giving impetus to all internal processes. To fully work and regulate the operation of mechanisms, it must receive a full rest and reboot.
Admiring the paintings of the Renaissance, you probably noticed that for nudity, artists chose the models of plus-size. Titian, Rembrandt and many other creators with photographic accuracy wrote out an "orange peel" on female bodies. What is now called the menacing word "cellulite", then it was considered almost the main ladies' dignity. It is this fact that appeals to those who consider the fight against cellulite an empty undertaking. But the bumpy skin is only the "tip of the iceberg", only an external manifestation of those disturbing processes that occur inside. If you have high health, think about how quickly to remove cellulite.